Apex Tenant Emergency Contact Details
What to do in an emergency
A emergency is something that could not have been foreseen, and which could cause serious damage to the property. For example:
- Severe leaks
- If you smell gas call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999
- Loss of electrical power or light
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Loss of heating or hot water
- Broken windows or doors following a break-in
If one of these has occurred in your property, you need to get it resolved quickly.
Please remember that if a contractor is called out as an emergency when a repair is not justified, you will be liable for all costs.
If your landlord is on a tenant find or rent collection contract with us, please contact your landlord to arrange repairs of your property.
If your landlord is on a fully managed contract, please contact your specified branch.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am – 1:00pm
Aberdare 01685 883163
Merthyr Tydfil 01685 700430
Pontypridd 01443 406414
Bargoed 01443 831100
Tonypandy 01443 555047